Skip to main content

Amorous Anonymity


A beautiful warm day
Drenched in natural bliss
A window with the sun shone
Nothing seemed amiss

The perfect day it stayed
For two eternal souls to meet
A mild breeze blew
With a flowery fragrance sweet

The two met
And nothing did occur
He was a boy and she was a girl
There wasn’t to be anything further

It was a normal day
When two met new
Shook hands, smiled
And bid adieu

Little did they know
What was to be
Little did they know
They were meant to be

Meet again, they sure did
This time though, they spoke a bit
Of books and music and various topics
Of the skies and moon and all the graphics!

Moments glided by
Memories etched in gold
Of an association new
A relation untold

They held hands together
Fought like a sister and brother
Yet they were neither
A bond that was farther

Hydrogen of the periodic table
Fire amongst the elements in fable
Their love was pure
Of a godly nature

It was the love of two souls
A love of the highest order
A love that could match no man
A love that needed no border

So distant yet so near
So confusing yet so clear
A mystery it stayed
For aeons it clayed

Comments

Bala said…
No words.. I am running short of them, oh yes, I do, occasionally though.. :)

If I have to sum up my experience, "Awe-inspiring" is the word..

Your poetry (not sure if I could call so) proves to be an exception to the law of Diminishing Marginal Utility.. :)

Keep writing..
Neon Red said…
:) Though thanks is a fairly small word, I say it with the hope that it expresses what I mean...
Thanks pal!
Sure do hope it continues to stay an exception! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Promise

I promise not to speak I promise to stay quiet and listen To every word pronounced And stay a kitten. I promise to help you I promise to stay I promise to wait For more than a day. Take your time And take mine too For the love we have Very few do. Take me to parties Take me to your friends’ Smile I shall From both ears’ ends. Be the good one, I will. Less talk, sweet smile Looks that can kill. The brand manager Of today’s man. Thy spouse Thy fan. Speak as I will Only on occasions that mandate Speak as I will Only on that particular date. I promise to be by your side In every endeavor. That I abide. But please, do me a favor. Don’t ask me to speak For I shall not. Never after you told me not to Never after we fought.

In the Mariana Trench lives a kid...

Deep within every individual lives a kid, an innocent child, in his/her most beautiful form. It is this child's manifestation that we see getting expressed every now and then when we see people around us getting into a euphoric state over seemingly minor issues.. We see so many grown-ups acting in a childish or child-like manner. We don't, though, see it happening with everyone; and ofcourse, not all the time. Does this mean it is only in some that this child-like behaviour prevails? Not at all! It is important to understand that the reason for the lack of child-like behaviour in many is not to be attributed to its absence but to its suppression (which is not always intentional). I am sure most will agree with me when i say this. How many amongst our friends and acquaintances through the years would we have met who make us think of how child-like they behave very often? How many have we come across who we saw carrying themselves in such a sophisticated matured way who at some r

3 Idiots

A mixture of Chetan Bhaghat’s Five Point Someone and Richard Bach’s Jonathan Livingston Seagull , the movie dwells around a college rebel, who just sees things differently from the others and hence becomes something like an outcast; just that, in the modern world, some find it amusing and hence join hands with him in his acts. Of course, these are not really encouraged by the money-minded (no offense) parents, who have been brought up in such a society, whose upbringing and the so-called society has taught them that money is everything in life. The ultimate goal, and the destiny, and any other synonym you can find for it. The first half of the movie is basically “(A boy’s) Life at a Top Engineering College”, with all necessary details of a common student’s behavior in the dorms and the classrooms and outside. It talks about all the pressure kinds – faculty, peer, parents, ragging and stuff. Just like the novel, these incidents are also not given in unnecessary detail, but given in jus