Skip to main content

Release


I wish I could say I was going down a deep dark alley, but truth be told, it was so dark, I could not see whether there was one!
I could see nothing, I heard nothing. It was as if around me, suddenly, was a vacuum. People I loved no longer existed. The life I so loved, no longer thrived. The colorful world I had chosen around me suddenly wilted and burned down to a harrowing painful rubble. I was chained down, may be glued down, aching to move. I had become rock solid and could feel myself no more. It was as if I had been turned to stone, like in some movie I saw long back, but my soul was left in. My body seemed at its best, and yet the pain inside was tremendous! I could have crushed a mountain inside out with that intensity! I seemed to have become invisible. I could hear myself crying out for help from the inside. I could see myself as if as an outsider, and yet could offer that crying weeping dying soul no help! I stretched out my hand for help and was every time called crazy.

I was not celebrated. Well, if I was, let's say I couldn't see it. That's how you are supposed to be right? You can't say you hate anyone. You can't say you felt like killing a loved one. You can't say you feel like killing yourself. You reach out to the nearest ones, the ones you rely on. You try to speak your heart out. The only thing that comes out is a gush of angst! A representation of how clueless, useless, needless, and absolute shit you feel yourself to be! No one gets all that. All they see is the one "who's lost it completely", "who shouldn't be doing what she's doing", "who's got to gather herself up" for the very beings whom she feels like murdering! That feels very soothing, doesn't it?

You are left to your own in a bitter burning world, stuck to one place, unable to move, not allowed to feel, not allowed to cry, not allowed to be you, a machine that was made to birth and provide. Your past, present, future crumbling in front of you, as you watch sobbing inside, forbidden from being.
Trust me, that's not an easy place to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Promise

I promise not to speak I promise to stay quiet and listen To every word pronounced And stay a kitten. I promise to help you I promise to stay I promise to wait For more than a day. Take your time And take mine too For the love we have Very few do. Take me to parties Take me to your friends’ Smile I shall From both ears’ ends. Be the good one, I will. Less talk, sweet smile Looks that can kill. The brand manager Of today’s man. Thy spouse Thy fan. Speak as I will Only on occasions that mandate Speak as I will Only on that particular date. I promise to be by your side In every endeavor. That I abide. But please, do me a favor. Don’t ask me to speak For I shall not. Never after you told me not to Never after we fought.

In the Mariana Trench lives a kid...

Deep within every individual lives a kid, an innocent child, in his/her most beautiful form. It is this child's manifestation that we see getting expressed every now and then when we see people around us getting into a euphoric state over seemingly minor issues.. We see so many grown-ups acting in a childish or child-like manner. We don't, though, see it happening with everyone; and ofcourse, not all the time. Does this mean it is only in some that this child-like behaviour prevails? Not at all! It is important to understand that the reason for the lack of child-like behaviour in many is not to be attributed to its absence but to its suppression (which is not always intentional). I am sure most will agree with me when i say this. How many amongst our friends and acquaintances through the years would we have met who make us think of how child-like they behave very often? How many have we come across who we saw carrying themselves in such a sophisticated matured way who at some r

What am I upto....?

I feel I do not belong here This world unfair Hatred, emotions, unnecessary things all along Wherever I go, I feel unattached I feel lonely in a crowd The moon amongst the stars I feel tired As if am rowing from one sea to another Around the world and back again Am unable to take certain things as they are Am I not trained for it, or am I just not made for it? My destiny is unsure I don’t know where I wanna go It seems as if I have still not come across the path I need to take Or… have I just missed a turn on my way? I don’t know I didn’t see the yellow brick I don’t know where to look for directions I don’t understand this trick I feel I need a guide Who would it be? I am unable to see such a person in anybody around All they say seem to be in a course different from where am destined to go Am searching for it everyday I search for it everywhere I go I don’t know what to do I haven’t been like this before I see friends and foes alike True friends on one and foes with masks on the othe